We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Cardiff for two nights, for a wedding...

California
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Cardiff for two nights, for a wedding...

Hello,

My fiancee and I will spend two nights in Cardiff in September during our wedding trip. We will visit friends there.

We are on a bit of a budget and require non-smoking accommodation.

I have learned that the Wynford Hotel has availability, and cannot locate personal-experience comments about it.

Do you have comments (positive or negative!) about it?

I'd appreciate any recommendations you could give!

Many Thanks!

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Cardiff for two nights, for a wedding...

I personally don't know anything about the Wynford Hotel but the area it is situated in is OK. There is one review on Tripadvisor which seemed positive. Try a 'Google' search for reviews on other sites - you may get something.

You need to know that it adjoins a nightclub called Rumours and oddly, the hotel webpage is on www.clubrumours.co.uk - you might want to check with them about a possible noise problem when the club is open.

I appreciate you're on a bit of a budget but from my experience - for what it is worth - you're travelling all the way from California - beg steal or borrow to get the finance to have a blow out while you're here and make the hotel stay something to savour - believe me there is nothing like a bit of luxury to add to the memory!