We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worst Hotel Ever!!

kent
1 post
Save Topic
Worst Hotel Ever!!

After visiting my family in Cardiff this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that the Blue Dragon Hotel on Roath Way in Cardiff is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! Since I am a regular round-the-world traveller, I have been in a number of hotels that offer a range of services and have been a mix of standards, but the Blus Dragon Hotel does not offer even the most basic of services and charges scandalously high prices for extremely below par facilities. The staff are incompetent and even the most basic of request seems far beyond their capabilities. I would not let my worst enemy stay in this hotel and would advise all other travellers to AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Worst Hotel Ever!!

What a terrible shame your experiences of Cardiff are dominated by this awful place. I suggest first of all that you phone the Tourism and Development Office in Cardiff City Council on 02920 878100 and alert them to the effect this place is having on the reputation of tourism in Cardiff.

I also suggest you contact the Wales Tourist Board which has a complaints department with which you can register complaints about, I believe, any experience you have had in Wales - they promise to respond to your complaint directly. You can e-mail the board on info@visitwales.com and they will forward your e-mail to the complaints department. In both cases I suggest you could also point them to the other complaints about the hotel on this site.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
707 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Worst Hotel Ever!!

I went there earlier in the year as looking for a reasonable priced hotel for friends who were visiting. Staff ok, but as mentioned on other post they were quiet young & no sense of professionalisn. Was shown a room - in the basement. I then thought otherwise & would agree with all other posts about staying there. Even if hotels in Cardiff are fully booked I would suggest saving money & sleeping in the park.