We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

PA
Level Contributor
177 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

It's located in Brynmenyn, near Brigend, South Wales. Looking for any reviews on the rooms or restaurant. Thanks!

Vale of Glamorgan
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

I live in the area. Can't comment on the accom or restaurant, however, the grounds are fantastic. Very popular for Weddings. Close proximity to Jct 35 M4

for further info see: bridgend.gov.uk/Web1/…001784.hcsp

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

I also live in the area. Nice surroundings and had a good meal there. Not sure about the rooms. For similar price, maybe try the Great House in Laleston or if not a problem to travel, the Vale of Glamorgan Hotel on Junction 34 M$.

For budget hotels there is a Holiday Express about 5 mins drive from Bryn House.

Why are you going to visit there?

Ynys Mon
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

I've stayed at Bryngarw house on few occasions. It's a lovely hotel at a reasonable price. Great for walk in the grounds and I suspect the nearby river holds fish.Food is pretty good with satisfactory rooms. I find it's useful to book well in advance as they seem to invariably be full when I show up on spec.

tonyrefail, Mid...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

It's a fantastic place to stay and dine! I have stayed there about 6 times now and never been disappointed! It is one of my favourite places to go stay on that special occasion.

If you visit and request to be put on the mailing list you will receive regular updates and discounts for rooms and evening meals from as little as £30 room incl of B+B!

The breakfast is a feast in itself and the surroundings tranquil and beautiful!

Would highly reccommend this place!

Karen White Tonyrefail S. Wales

bridgen
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

Bryngawr is fantastic, it's a little small for a large group, but a fab romantic weekend break, but there are plenty of options, but stay clear of Court Colman, unless of course you don't care for quality customer service ha, ha, ha!

No seriously Bryngawr house, thumbs up!

cardiff
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

hia

Try www.valleynation.com/Whats-on-Bridgend.html

the must look guide to teh valleys.....

mich x

bridgen
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

Cheers Peachy, I'll take a look, hopefully there's nothing about Court Colman there!

hsj
London, United...
Level Contributor
476 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

I've stayed at Coed y Mwstwr twice in recent years - once with work and once for a family wedding - had no complaints and would stay there again.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,879 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

Erm, heads up folks, I think peachy may well be on the third wedding anniversary by now all being well. Here's hoping, lol!

10. Re: Anyone familiar with Bryngarw House near Brigend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bridgend
Recent Conversations