We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 bedroom holiday apartment in London's West End

Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1 bedroom holiday apartment in London's West End

Hi there! Would anyone know of a nice 1 bedroom apartment with all the facilities including a an elevator as well as kitchen and laundry facilities. My teenage daughter and I a staying in London for 7 nights and would like a good size apartment with a sofa bed. If anyone knows of a good one that is not over 130 Pound per night please advise. We are going from 14/1/09 - 21/1/09. Thank you from Suezieq

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
395 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 bedroom holiday apartment in London's West End

You may get a response if you post this on the London forum, rather than the Bridgend forum.

London
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 bedroom holiday apartment in London's West End

Nice two bedroom flat For Share In A Three Bedroom (one double, one single), bathroom, living room and kitchen. Situated in quiet pedestrianised passage, central. Rental includes gas and electicity. Also Plasma TV and freeview, and telephone line with wireless broadband in flat. Available for one year letting. Would suit two sharing. kindly get back to me in your intrest. lio.smith001@gmail.com

3. Re: 1 bedroom holiday apartment in London's West End

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bridgend
Recent Conversations