We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dyffryn Ardudwy Village

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dyffryn Ardudwy Village

Hello

Can anyone offer any advise about staying here, Is it a nice village & a nice place to stay? Looking at off peak season Feb/March. Is Barmouth a better option at this time of the year? Don't mind it being quiet, looking at walking and relaxing.

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,671 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dyffryn Ardudwy Village

DA is nearer the dunes but were it me, I'd stay in Llanbedr which is more attractive and is much more what you'd hope for as a place to stay. Barmouth is much bigger but lacks a bit of charm IMHO and the pubs aren't great. Harlech is a good alternative.

Mike

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dyffryn Ardudwy Village

Hi Mike

Thanks for the update, I will take a look at the other places. I looked at Dyffryn Ardudwy as it does have quite a few nice properties for let.

3. Re: Dyffryn Ardudwy Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 13, 2015