We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Belfast City Airport to Bangor

Janesville, WI
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Belfast City Airport to Bangor

I need advice regarding transportation options from the airport to our vacation rental. I know there are cabs available, as well as trains, but we will be traveling with a lot of luggage and there are 3 of us. Are the cabs large enough to accommodate us? Can anyone recommend a shuttle service a car hire service that could accommodate us?

Thank you in advance for any and all advice.

Wales
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Belfast City Airport to Bangor

Unless you want to travel to Bangor, Wales, I think you need to post this on a Northern Ireland forum :-)

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,389 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Belfast City Airport to Bangor

Unless you have really excessive luggage , a normal taxi should be fine. A taxi should take 3 people, handluggage and 3 suitcases ok. If a normal taxi won't fit all your luggage, then I am certain that one of the 7-seater ones would work although these normally charge x1.5 cost.

Valuecabs is a well-respected company and you can e-mail them if you want to check full details.

www.valuecabs.co.uk/airport-collections

The train isn't an option from City airport as you would have to lug all that luggage over a bridge with a bit of a walk involved.

As per previous poster, you will get a better response on the Northern Ireland forum - I just saw this by accident.

Edited: 2:37 am, June 24, 2013
Janesville, WI
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Belfast City Airport to Bangor

Thank you for your responses. I will post on the Northern Ireland forum as you both suggested.

4. Re: Transportation from Belfast City Airport to Bangor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, July 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bangor