We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worcester / Bromsgrove advice

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Worcester / Bromsgrove advice

If anybody would like advice about Bromsgrove, Worcester and area, I live here and may be able to help !

Mentioned in this post
Bromsgrove
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire, UK
Worcester
Worcester
Worcestershire, UK
London
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Worcester / Bromsgrove advice

Hi,

I am looking to relocate to the area. I want to buy a nice house in a beautiful town or village around Worcestershire, where do you suggest we look?

Regards

Greg

Mentioned in this post
Worcestershire
Worcestershire
England, UK
West Yorkshire
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Worcester / Bromsgrove advice

Hello,

I'm visiting this weekend... can you advise where to visit whilst there, probably get chance to sight see saturday afternoon, sunday morning\lunch

Evesham UK
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Worcester / Bromsgrove advice

greglbuck,

If you are looking to re-locate in the Worcestershire area there is a vast choice before you and the exact location will depend on your budget and needs. Villages can be very expensive compared to the towns in the area. Give some more details of your needs and I might be able to help.

Are you working in the area, if so where, some roads/ public transport link issues can be avoided.

Do you have children, ages, schooling.

Do you drive/have transport issues.

Aprox budget/ size of home required.

Do you want ready access to night life etc. or do want quiet life.

Any interests like boating/walking etc you would like access to.

Give a bit of a profile and then can advise with specific info.I live in the area and have done for 20+ years and know county very well.

regards

Allatsea

Mentioned in this post
Worcestershire
Worcestershire
England, UK
Get answers to your questions about Worcester