We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

England
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

We are hoping to tour the Blossom Trail in the Vale of Evesham this year. How long would it take to get to that area from Worcester, how far is it? Also are there any chain hotels in the area where we may be able to get a bargain rather than staying in a B&B? Any suggestions to help us please?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

Worcester to Evesham is half an hour's drive, maybe slightly over. Say 20 miles on single carriageway roads

There's a Premier Inn at Evesham Country Park

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
177 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

It's about 16 miles from Worcester to Evesham

There is a Travelodge right in the centre of Worcester and a Premier Inn in both towns

3. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:21 pm, November 18, 2015
Solihull
Level Contributor
4,192 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

My wife and I drove round the Blossom Trail a couple of years ago and we were very disappointed.

There are plenty of nice things to see in the area, but I wouild not base your whole trip on seeing the Blossom Trail.

I will probsbly get shot down by the Evesham folks for saying this, but I can only say it as I saw it.

England
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

Thanks for the helpful replies folks and thank you also to Guilbert53 for your honesty. We shall probably still go as we only plan to spend 2-3 days in the area and visit some friends and relations en route down that way at the same time.

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
177 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

There are lots of other nice things to do while you are in the area too. Take a trip round the Cotswolds or go walking on the Malvern Hills.

Tewkesbury is a pretty little town too (but then I would say that .... )

worcester, uk
Level Contributor
444 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

Along with the malvern hills, there is the lovely town of Ledbury and its cider connections (such as the westons visitor centre). Or you could go in the other direction go to Stratford upon Avon.

In the centre of the region there is the small town of Alcester. Half an hour in each direction to Worcester, Evesham and Stratford-upon-avon. Several B&B's and a travelodge. (malvern and Tewkesbury are about 45 minutes away) a possible central base?

You are also at the northern end of the consoles with Broadway and Chipping campden also being 30 minutes away.

Hope this helps!!!!

Edited: 5:32 pm, January 18, 2012
8. Re: The Blossom Trail, Vale of Evesham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, June 04, 2017