We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Inspector/Lenchford Inn

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,795 posts
297 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Inspector/Lenchford Inn

There doesn't seem to be any profile for this place on TA. Its featured in tonights episode of the Hotel Inspector on Five at 9pm. Anyone been recently?

http://www.thelenchfordinn.co.uk/

wirral uk
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Inspector/Lenchford Inn

Hi,

We were all booked in for accommodation for a wedding in the Curradaine ( spelling) barns,literally just up the road for a wedding.This was in May this year.

I had the family room, it was quite nice, a double roon with the ground floor opening with patio doors onto a patio, views of river. The kids had two small singles in an ajourning room - pleasantly suprised. Hotel was completely full,,, friend had a double directly above us,, but it was very very old style,,, ( decor the works) in comparrison to mine which was lovely and smart ( same duvet as on the Hotel Inspector where she slept in singles ). When was the program made?

Breakfast was lovely - choice of whatever, just didnt like sausages but wWendy is such a wonderful person, lovely !!!

We had dinner the night before the wedding - lovely ! Didnt have kids meal for 11 yr old as it was just basic kiddie food and my son eats "real" food ,, not nuggests/[pizza etc, but the portions were MASSIVE, and also tasted lovely . Definitely a lovely place to eat.

Chris

x

I felt the food was the nicest part of the stay,

2. Re: Hotel Inspector/Lenchford Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 02, 2009