We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cotswold beer garden

Which Broadway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
254 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Cotswold beer garden

can anyone advise the most picturesque beer garden in Cotswolds, visiting in June.

also best place to stay around broadway, maybe a manir or country house

thanks

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Cotswold beer garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:56 am, December 26, 2015

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
254 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cotswold beer garden

Thank you so much, in fact I tried to get accommodation at abbotts in Broadway but no answer yet. I really appreciate your help and will look at all your info. Are you from around that way?

we are in australia

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cotswold beer garden

Hi I stayed at Abbots grange in Broadway. A magical medevil manor. It was amazing, highly recommend it. also the Broadway hotel is lovely and has a nice beer garden.

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
20 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cotswold beer garden

My reply might be too late for you...but the absolute best beer garden in the Cotswolds (in my view anyway) is the The Mount at Stanton. The food there is superb too. Best to book ahead though if going at the weekend or if it's sunny!

As for places to stay, I love The Lygon Arms (but it has been rather unpredictable in the last few years) and Buckland Manor. You could also try The Manor at Moreton-in-Marsh.

Restaurants...Try Russells of Broadway or the hotels I mentioned above.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
254 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cotswold beer garden

thank you so much for your help and recommendations, i have now booked abbots grange in broadway to stay but i have seen mount at stanton on tripadvisor so may try to stop there for lunch. i wanted a manor house for accomodation but did see lygon arms.

sharon melbourne australia

Reply to: Cotswold beer garden
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Broadway