We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stop when visiting Lego land?

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stop when visiting Lego land?

Hi looking for a b&b / hotel recommendations in preferably Windsor for 2 nights sight seeing Windsor and also a visit to Lego land in mid July. We are 2 adults, 1 child age 8 & 1 child age 2. The reason I would like Windsor is there would be more reasonably priced dining options available for tea time, rather than booking the legoland and accommodation packages as the evening meal prices are quite expensive. I would rather spend the money on a Q Bot for us maybe? My budget is £100 per night or there abouts? Also is it cheaper to pre book Lego land tickets or just get them when we arrive? I notice Kellogg's have offers on their cereal box's at the minute. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
Level Contributor
19,530 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stop when visiting Lego land?

Many of the B & Bs geared for families sell discounted Legoland tickets. Check the Windsor Trooper, and the Park Farm Inn.

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stop when visiting Lego land?

The Prince Albert have a Family Room that comes within your price range (same area as Park Farm) approx. 1 mile from gates of Legoland. Also car parking on site.

http://www.theprincealbertpub.co.uk

They have a good reputation for their lunchtime and evening meals.

Have a look at their reviews here on TA.

3. Re: Where to stop when visiting Lego land?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 23, 2015