We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cumin & Coriander or Viceroy?

Essex
Level Contributor
163 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cumin & Coriander or Viceroy?

As these two are so highly rated we are thinking that maybe we will have one of our 3 meals during our stay in Windsor at one of them, but they are so close in ratings that I don't know which to choose.

We are a couple celebrating husbands 50th birthday, we like attractive and good quality surroundings and pleasant staff, good food and we will be going mid week, so would prefer one which is more likely to have a few other customers.

Which one in your opinion is more likely to suit us do you think?

Many thanks for your valuable opinions

Jo

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,104 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cumin & Coriander or Viceroy?

For a festive meal, I would recommend The Green Olive, which is Greek Meze, and a lot of fun--we've done many birthday celebrations there. They do food really well, although desserts not so much.

Another highly recommended restaurant is Cornucopia Bistro, which is only a few doors down from The Green Olive.

As your other post indicates you have a car, I can also recommend...

The Fox and Hounds, off Bishopsgate Road in Englefield Green. Park out back, enjoy a good meal, and have a stroll in Windsor Great Park either before or after dinner.

The Wine Circle, in Virginia Water, despite its blah location in a parade of shops has excellent food and (of course) wine.

Siam Food Gallery, also in Virginia Water, is a tremendous place for Thai food.

2. Re: Cumin & Coriander or Viceroy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Windsor