We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Left Luggage Options in Salisbury?

SoCal
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any Left Luggage Options in Salisbury?

My wife and I will be traveling from Bath to London via train for the second part of our visit and would like to consider stopping in Salisbury enroute to London. However, we will have our suitcases with us and don't really want to lug them around the city while we are sightseeing. The train station apparently no longer offers a left luggage service-are there any other options for this problem, or do we have to rent a car to safely store the suitcases? TIA.

SoCal
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Left Luggage Options in Salisbury?

Sorry for the redundancy-I just discovered a similar thread posted a couple of months ago that answers my question!

2. Re: Any Left Luggage Options in Salisbury?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salisbury