We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apollo Theatre

Pittsburgh, PA
4 posts
Save Topic
Apollo Theatre

My wife & I are visiting London in July and we would like to go see the musical Wicked. I went online at VisitLondon to purchase tickets and it showed available seats in both Block O/S Stalls and Block D/C Dress Circle. For those familiar with this theatre, could you please offer your opinion as to which seats would provide unobstructed viewing and also provide the best experience for taking in all the majesty of this apparently beatuiful theatre?

Thanks again!

Salisbury UK
Level Contributor
432 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apollo Theatre

Not sure you are the right forum for that question unless someone from Salisbury knows the Apollo that well.

2. Re: Apollo Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Salisbury