We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party leeds

essex
1 post
Save Topic
Hen party leeds

i have organised my best friends hen party for the 22nd January we are going to Leeds for the weekend, we live in Essex and have never been to leeds before, has any one got any ideas?

I have just been looking on the Waterfall Spa website it looks incredable, you can never realy tell by the websites has any one been there?

also looking for a livley resturant and cool bars to go in the evening, were staying at the Malmasion Hotel

Co.Kildare
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party leeds

Hi Kelly, You won't be disappointed with Leeds, super spot. Malmaison is nice but we always stay at Novotel, ( www.laterooms.com) , Book in time & you get it for 50 sterling both friday & Saturday nights & all rooms have huge Double bed & big Sofa Double beds. As for going out great bars, great spot for dinner is The Living Room on greek Street , early booking essential for either a 7pm or 9pm sitting, very nice food & it's a restaurant , piano bar, nightclub with great atmosphere..ph 0044 1133800930, hayley Matthews will look after you,... Tiger Tiger decent bar & you have oceana Nightclub very near Tiger Tiger. Great shopping in Leeds alos if yere into that, very friendly city & easy to get arounf also. We have stayed there hundreds of time 7 come from ireland regularly.

If you need any other info please drop me an email...

mark.a.hennessy@aib.ie

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,620 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party leeds

Hi, I work in Leeds - great place.

Malmaison is a good choice.

I've not been to the Waterfall Spa but hear good reports.

For your lively restaurant I would suggest Bibi's - Italian food and great decor. Always buzzing.

www.bibisrestaurant.com

If you are shopping don't miss the Corn Exchange for lots of small, funky shops, the Victoria Quarter for upmarket shopping, and Harvey Nicks for just about everything!

www.cornx.net

www.vqleeds.com

www.harveynichols.com/output/Page147.asp

I'm not that sure about cool bars, but I like Room for its wonderful cocktails. We sometimes go after a bad day at work, as between 5 and 7 on a weekday they are £4 each! We soon start to feel better..........

www.roomrestaurants.com/restaurants/leeds

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen party leeds

Went to Room the other night - can highly recommend it - food beautiful. And also everytime we have been we usually spot a celeb or too - no A list but Heartbeat stars or Emmerdale - still worth a good nosey at.

Waterfall spa is amazing - they have an offer on the at mo where you can buy 2 day passes for £95 rather than that price for a single. Could be a good idea for the day after the big night - you can book online and use them anytime in 2007 (you need to prebook the date though - can't just turn up on the day)

Cork
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen party leeds

Just back from a weekend in Leeds - stayed at the Marriott.

The service was A1 and we had the best brekkie ever!

Very very very central but very quiet.

My friend and I visited the Waterfall Spa on the Saturday.

The website is spot on and I have to say it was a really good place. The staff are excellent, as are the facilities. Treatments were good too. You are so chilled out on departure, you wont know yourself!

Living Room, Room are good, also by Corn Exchange is also a good spot. No shopping this time but shops to die for, Harvey Nicks and plenty of others for all budgets. If you need any more info just ask.

5. Re: Hen party leeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, August 20, 2009