We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

takeout food near queens hotel

Which Leeds hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
takeout food near queens hotel

Hi, I'll be arriving on a Wednesday night at 815 pm by train. Where will I get some food to take with me to the hotel please?

Thanks

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

I'm not sure what time it stays open, but there's a Marks and Spencers just as you go out of the main entrance of the station - about a minute's walk from your Hotel, if that.

Or were you looking for hot food?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

There's the usual Mcdonalds etc in the station plus M&S, sainsburys etc.

Turning right out of the station and down the hill you'll find Shabab express but I don't know of any other take aways near there.

For something different you could cross the road to Trinity shopping centre, where Trinity Kitchen is open until 10pm with pkenty of choice.

Enjoy your stay!

leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

walk out of the train station (main exit) walk left towards traffic lights. cross the road walk right going downhill

at the traffic lights theres a i think turkish kebab place (about 30) metres from the train station exit however you need to walk round)

ARGHHH just looked on google maps, seems to have shut down and its a cafe/ chippie, you'll see if its open when your stood at the first traffic lights and look right, next to the bridge

... there's a kebab place on mill hill, dunno if its good though

Edited: 7:12 pm, January 07, 2014
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

Thanks for all your help seems like I won't starve!!!!!

leeds, uk
Destination Expert
for Leeds
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

there's a burger king inside the trauin station as well

or if all fails, check in hotel, and go for a walk round town, there are alot of places near grand theatre, chicken, kebabs, pizzas, indian

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
42 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

I know you've been now, but for others looking for future trips, there are a number of the usual place in the station from sandwiches, M&S, KFC etc, Also a Weatherspoons. Just outside the station is a curry place, chip shop, kebab shop. Being so central you have anything you want within a 5 to 10 minute walk, quote a few restaurants will do take out (eg Red's true BBQ).

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
596 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

Great thanks back yesterday Leeds was great Queens hotel less so ran a bath which was filled with short black hairs. Gross.

8. Re: takeout food near queens hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 02, 2015