We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas stay in Leeds

Which Leeds hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bridgend
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas stay in Leeds

Planning a stay in Leeds 23rd -26th Dec- 4adults and 13yr old .Please can anyone advise re Hotels /Guest Houses especially those doing Christmas lunch .Thanking you

Edited: 7:29 am, September 24, 2012
Leeds England
Level Contributor
131 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

Hi Claire - do you want city centre or out in the sticks and what sort of budget?

bridgend
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

Thanks for replying -My Daughter will be working ,at the City Varieties Music Hall, (unsure where she will be staying at present )-and wont make it home for Christmas -I just decided to bring Christmas to her .I don't mind where we stay in the centre or outside as we can drive in .So many places are already booked or close for the festive season -I appreciate everything will be at a premium -I do have a budget but I would like to bring the family to her --any pointer would be appreciated as I have never been to the area thanks again,-Claire

Leeds England
Level Contributor
131 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

Hi Claire, One that springs to mind is Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds - it's centrally located and virtually opposite the City Varieties, their website is showing availability (and very reasonable too) don't know what the availability of Xmas Lunch is though you would have to ring and check. It seems to get good reviews on here too and although I haven't stayed it is a wonderful looking building and in a nice part of the city centre too - and only a five minute walk from train station if you decided to leave the car at home. Good luck in finding a place - any you find that you like the sound of ask on here and I'm sure we will be able to tell you whether it's a hit or a miss. Just outside the centre (15 mins drive) are Oulton Hall or Thorpe Park Spa hotels - which would be very easy to find as they are close to the motorway network.

Edited: 8:55 am, September 25, 2012
Leeds England
Level Contributor
131 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

One other thing as well - i just noticed Browns ( a very nice restaurant/bar) are doing Xmas Lunches and this is next door to Radisson Blu - think you need to book online if you fancy this. www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/locations/leeds/

bridgend
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

Simon - I have taken your advice ---The Radisson Blu are getting back to me re Christmas package-- looks good and thanks for your advice --Claire

bridgend
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

Hi Simon --Further to previous messages --we have just returned from 3 nights at the Radison -blu -our 1st trip to Leeds . We really enjoyed thank you for the recommendation and the panto at the City varieties well worth the trip to Leeds --I am not the least bit biased ,even if my daughter is Cinderella --Thanks again -Claire

7. Re: Christmas stay in Leeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, January 06, 2014