We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Wirral
Level Contributor
961 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Hi,

Just booked Thorpe Park Spa Hotel to say in when going to Leeds Festival in August. How far roughly is it between the two? Thanks:-)

York
Level Contributor
585 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

.Thorpe Park is on the Selby Road (A63) at Cross Gates adjacent to the M1 Junction 46, about 6 or 7 miles to Bramham Park via M1 and A1 if you have own transport. If on public transport you may have to go into Leeds City centre (5 miles) by local bus to get the shuttle bus to Bramham (10 miles from City centre).

Wirral
Level Contributor
961 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Thanks for that, we'll be driving so not too bad in a car. I think getting in and out of the festival will probably be the worst bit of the journey! :)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

A word of warning - you may not be able to access the festival from the A1 and will have to go a long way round. However the Thorpe Park is worth the visit.

Wirral
Level Contributor
961 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

How long is the long way around? I have a tomtom but other than that I'll have no idea where Im going!

Thanks,

Paula:)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Hi Paula

It will be very well signposted and I'm sure the Thorpe Park will sort you out. They have had to do this this way as otherwise all the roads snarl up and upset locals like me!

I'll let you know the details when they are released

Wirral
Level Contributor
961 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Thanks jenny,mike

Wouldn't want to be late for the show or spend hours getting back! Cant wait to see the Foo's!

Paula :)

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
20,158 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Hi there, I used to work in the office park next door to the Thorpe Park Spa, and traffic from there was busy up to Bramham Park. In the past all festival traffic was routed off the A1/M1 link and then up Selby Road and up the A64 towards Bramham on the Thursday before the festival & Friday morning traffic was quite busy.

Wirral
Level Contributor
961 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Thanks sunmagic, I'll get a map out and have a look. It'll give me some idea of what to expect.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Hi a bit late but traffic to the festival is up the M1/A1. You are in an ideal place to visit it. It will be well signposted.

Wirral
Level Contributor
961 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Distance from Thorpe Park Spa to Bramham Park

Thanks for that.glad its well sign posted! :)

Get answers to your questions about Leeds
Recent Conversations