We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Going out for my 30th birthday and there will be a range of ages of people in the group. Got the restaurant sorted and then going to the Champagne bar near the light but wanted some suggestions of where to go after if we fancy a dance. Need somewhere that we won't feel too old!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
19,603 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Hi Teacher_jones,

Leeds is quite a diverse city when it comes to choice of bars. Depending on what kind of music you go for there are several bars you could visit. I'll just mention a few to get the ball rolling.

As you will be in the Épernay Champagne bar in the Electric press, there are several other bars located here too I'm sure you will enjoy; there is Casa Mia, All Bar One & Revolution.

Also on Millennium Squareor just off it there is the Ha Ha Bar, Bourbon, Walkabout and Nation of Shopkeepers.

Just around the corner from the Electric Press there is Tiger Tiger which is quite a popular bar with a downstairs area - although last time I was in here at Xmas it was pretty empty.

Just next door there is Bar Risa which is another decent bar too which I'm sure you would enjoy.

These are just a few that I've mentioned which are all within 5 minutes of your starting point, there are many other bars slightly furher afield but all within walking distance.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Sunmagic,

Is Bourbon not closed? I googled it recently as I remember £1 pints in there on a Thursday on our last visit and the results seemed to indicate it was closed. Their official website is suspended also. Unless it has had a change of name?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
19,603 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Not sure if it is actually ju, I'll have a look up that end of town on Tuesday.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Great. Thanks.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3,153 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Living Rooms,Henry's and anywhere along Greek Street is good and a little more upmarket for the over 30s

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

Hi,

How did you get on. Im going to leeds with a few mates soon and we are looking for somethig similar to what you were ? Where would you recommend now you have been?

Cheers

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

I still love the champagne bar in the electric press and we just stayed in there for quite a while before going to a couple of the other bars in the electric press.

8. Re: Bars/Clubs for 30-40 year olds.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Leeds