We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Nightlife

Hi Folks, i'm making a trip upto Leeds mid January staying over Friday / Saturday night, as it's my Birthday i'm looking for a good night out in the city centre, here's the difficult bit i'm looking for Pubs or clubs where older people might hang out? 30 plus would be good, any ideas?

Leeds England
Level Contributor
134 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

Don't know if you've been yet but Greek Street, The Calls or Millenium Square/Electric Press would all be good areas for you.

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
548 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

A couple of club\bars we go to are the Smokestack which plays good old fashioned soul music. No admission fee but drinks a bit pricey.Small but great atmosphere. Also the Stoneroses bar, which you pay admission and plays Indie music from the 80s and 90s.Another brilliant place to go

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

There are loads but it totally depends on your taste in music, Sandinista, Smokestack, Mojo are all unlikely to offend whatever your taste!

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife

hi

Im looking for 30+ bars (with dance floors) too - music tastes are just normal pop music/80's/90's etc.

any ideas?

cheers

5. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Leeds
Recent Conversations