We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mint hotel breakfasts?

Level Contributor
17 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Mint hotel breakfasts?

Hi all, I'm have just booked for a night at the mint hotel, I get a breakfast but want to know if it is a plated breakfast or a buffet.

Thanks in advance :)

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mint hotel breakfasts?

I had breakfasts the one in Manchester a couple of years ago and it was plated - you get a choice from about 5 options on a menu from what I remember.

South Staffs UK
Level Contributor
81 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mint hotel breakfasts?

We stayed 2 weeks ago and yes it is a breakfast buffet but the english breakfast is from a menu, if you order the bubble and squek to go with your bacon etc be aware it is the size of a 10p pence and no I amd not joking, but apart from that great.

Brighouse, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mint hotel breakfasts?

Just come back stayed on the 15th Oct , if you have booked bed & breakfast it includes an english breakfast but you have to ask the waiter/waitress all the other things i.e pastrys ,fruit juice, cerial is serve yourself.

4. Re: Mint hotel breakfasts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, October 27, 2012