We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish and Chips in Leeds.

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fish and Chips in Leeds.

I love fish and chips when they are done excellently which always seems the case in Yorkshire.

I shall be in Leeds next week and have read that the best fish and chips is to be had at Nash's fish and chips restaurant.

I don't know Leeds at all really. I do know where the railway station is though. So if it is possible do you think I will be able to walk to Nash's from there? If so then some directions would be most appreciated!!!!!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

Best fish and chips I've had were from The Cove in Otley. Gorgeous. Mouth watering infact. Really busy little shop and we ate them by the river as it was a nice sunny day. Kids loved it although my little one fed some of the chips to the ducks which I would have rather eaten! LOL

leeds, uk
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

agree to bryans in headingley and graveleys in centre

as for nash's... another one i'm missing...and i'm a leeds girl as well!!!

DEF dont rate murgertroyd's... however everyone has their own taste. and we should respect all the restauarants here...specially if you've not dined there...

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

The Cove in Otley definately has my thumbs up! Delicious fish, really meaty and chips to die for!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

The Original Nash's Fish Restaurant in Chapel Allerton is very disappointing. We got a take away, we didn't eat in the restaurant. They didn't even acknowledge us when we walked in, never took our order we had to speak up when one of the staff members said to the other staff member "I'm going to put some sausages in but it will take 10 minutes"... It took ages, for a ''fast food'' place it was almost 35 minutes we waited. The food wasn't even that good by the time we got it. Their attitude was very poor and just a terrible experience.

Edited: 7:19 pm, March 16, 2013
leeds101
Level Contributor
3 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

The best in Leeds is The Ritz, 5 lanes End in Wortley. Simples...

Level Contributor
91 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

Best chippy in leeds by far is murgatroyds in yeadon!! Cooked well, not swimming in grease like most of the other chippies in leeds. Also has a nice restaurant.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

Definitely agree with Ritz in wortley! So good

leeds101
Level Contributor
3 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

The best in Leeds is The Ritz, 5 lanes End in Wortley. Simples...

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186411-i431-k62…

Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Fish and Chips in Leeds.

Nash's in chapel allerton was great up until about 3 months ago but they have changed fryer and everything is all too raw now. Ruined a really nice restaurant and take away