We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

high tea / manicure and pedicure

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
high tea / manicure and pedicure

My friend lives in castleford and I am visiting from Australia. I would like to take her to a lovely high tea.. we have been to Oulton house already and that was lovely..would love another tip. Also my friend pregnant would love to treat her to lovely treatment that is comfortable and not too pricey..ideas ????

Leeds - England
Level Contributor
108 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: high tea / manicure and pedicure

For the treatments check out the Water Fall Spa which is in the centre of Leeds - I know they do a mum to be special!

leeds, uk
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: high tea / manicure and pedicure

try my beauticians...in pontefract

chantelles beauty salon

01977 798860

half hour pedicure/ manicure £14

full hour £18

she does free hand designs and rhinestones

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: high tea / manicure and pedicure

I am looking for something that is gorgeous to be there but not too expenxive...

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,525 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: high tea / manicure and pedicure

Try Easthorpe Hall at Mirfield - so relaxing and you can go just for the afternoon. Their afternoon tea with pavlova is to die for - you can see a review here. The spa reviewers were there just recently.

www.goodspaguide.co.uk/spa_details.cfm?e=990

Compared to Waterfall Spa this place wins hands down.

5. Re: high tea / manicure and pedicure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Leeds