We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birdcage Club

lancashire
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Birdcage Club

Has anyone been to the Bird Cage Club in Leeds recently. We are a hen party hoping to go there on the 10 March and have been trying to get in touch with the club for aces by phone (no answer) and e- mail (no reply) Is it still open? Will we get in

leeds
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Birdcage Club

Have i been to Birdcage.....i nearly live in there!!!!!

Try the mobile number that is on the answer phone message, if no one answers leave a message for Marcus (General Manager of Birdcage), that should kick them into touch!!!!

Enjoy!

Gemma

lancashire
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birdcage Club

Thanks Mel will try and phone again tonight. Do you know if it necessary to reserve seating? There are 16 of us.What time should we arrive on Saturday night?

leeds
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Birdcage Club

Hi Kat,

You most certainly do need to reserve seating, i beleive it's £7.00 per head & you get a lovely cheap bottle of bubbly with a load of other goodies. I would say get there about 21.30, the club will be filling up by then & you wont miss any of the show then!

If you need to know anything else, just ask!

Gemma

Leeds
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birdcage Club

Hi Kat,

The show at the BirdCage is good fun and it is a great place for getting drunk and having a laugh.

However, no-one would describe it as classy and some of the clientele were probably the inspiration behind Vikki Pollard and her mates.

We go there sometimes and love it, but don't go there with the wrong expectations.

Gez

5. Re: Birdcage Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:04 am, March 24, 2007
6. Re: Birdcage Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 28, 2009