We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dogs in Haworth

Oxfordshire, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Dogs in Haworth

My hubby and I are visiting Haworth for a weeks holiday at the end of April / early May and I wondered if anyone could recommend places for walks (ideally off lead), dog friendly pubs / cafes etc. Also any recommendations for good walk books (3-5 mile circular walks ideally). Any advice / ideas would be great - thank you

3 replies to this topic
Keighley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
1. Re: Dogs in Haworth

Hi. I live here so thought I would respond. All the pubs are dog friendly, although thinking about it I have never seen one in The Old White Lion but that doesnt necessarily mean they arent. Lots of walks, in particular Penistone Hill on Haworth Moor. Easy to walk to from Haworth. Bronte Falls is a nice one where the Brontes used to go. There is a helpful Tourist Info at the top of the cobbles (Main St) with lots of books and maps etc. Google Wycoller for something a bit different a short drive away. Enjoy your visit you will love it.

Essex
Level Contributor
31,768 posts
69 reviews
2. Re: Dogs in Haworth

You could walk up to Top Withens.....

North Yorks, England
Level Contributor
378 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Dogs in Haworth

A good dog friendly day out is the Keighly and Worth valley railway. Some walks from the stations as well, all in the info leaflet.

Reply to: Dogs in Haworth
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Haworth