We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bridgnorth parking services

3 posts
1 review
bridgnorth parking services

Has anyone else had trouble with these aggressive parking attendants ,i was assisted with understanding the machine paid for two hours only to return to be given a ticket and told i had only paid £1.60 for one hour and not £180 for the two hours as requested we were visiting Howarth and took in a spot of lunch so one hour would not have been enough time we returned one hour 15 mins later and was given a ticket . we had to squeeze into a space it was extreamly difficult and when questioned was told "if you are not good on your legs you should park elsewhere " not nice after paying and given assistance in the first place

anyone parking Please AVOID at all costs this parking area and these rogue traders not only was my full £180 not taken the Guy was in my face and abusive the parking ticket under my windscreen wiper was written out on a scrap of paper and will no means of communication

This company Bridgnorth parking services Mr T Farnell is a crook and should not be allowed to scam Visitors to this lovely Village

5 replies to this topic
Willenhall, United...
1 post
1. Re: bridgnorth parking services

I also had a problem when visiting the Rugby club for an event tried to pay for over 4 hours inserted the correct money when the ticket arrived it was for two hours and it returned some cash but still kept more than needed for the two hour charge.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
5,434 posts
154 reviews
2. Re: bridgnorth parking services

Another unfortunate case of the need to check here first. Lots on TA about the horrid people.

Level Contributor
432 posts
1 review
3. Re: bridgnorth parking services

These guys are well known scammers/ex-clampers and up to every dirty trick in the book to issue tickets I'm afraid but thankfully, they are not BPA/IPC members, so they have no legal access to the DVLA database to obtain your or your hirer's/Registered Keeper's name and address.

So these jokers and their preposterous demands should be strictly ignored.

Edited: 9:20 am, July 03, 2018
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
4. Re: bridgnorth parking services

Good to hear that these people cannot access ownership/hiring records. We were naive tourists parking here and recently got nabbed for one wheel being across a line...£100!!!. Negative, illiterate response to our appeal. Shan't do any more from our home on the other side of the world.

Edited: 7:21 am, August 09, 2018
Blackpool
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: bridgnorth parking services

Yep...just ignore em.

Reply to: bridgnorth parking services
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Haworth