We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weavers hill car parkHaworth. Beware of thefts from vehicles

brighouse
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Weavers hill car parkHaworth. Beware of thefts from vehicles

We parked in this car park today at the top level. We went for a long walk to Top Withens and didn't get back to the car until after 6pm and it was the last car there. we found the hatchback rear window had been smashed in and the parcel shelf removed. My handbag was in there but luckily I had taken out my purse and phone so nothing of value was taken. We had nothing on view in the car but we were still broken in to. Apparently break ins have been occurring here for some time which we were totally unaware of until it happened to us. I hear there is a also a problem with car break ins near Wycoller too.

1. Re: Weavers hill car parkHaworth. Beware of thefts from vehicles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 14, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Haworth