We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel advise

herts
Level Contributor
55 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
hotel advise

hi there, im taking an exam at the cedar court hotel bradford, but its all booked up. Can someone please recommend a hotel that is close by.

thanks

lisa

Wiltshire, U.K.
Level Contributor
3,768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel advise

The Novotel is fairly close.

Short drive or taxi ride. Maybe even walking distance.

Have stayed there about 10 years ago and it was basic but OK.

It's like your typical 'Travel Inn', on a sort of trading estate, (so not great if you want to take a look round Bradford.)

Nevertheless, ideal if you want somewhere as a base for the Cedar Court.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,003 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel advise

As long as you have a car then the Novotel is a good choice. The bar used to get quite lively some evenings but the rooms are quiet as is the whole area in the evening. It's situated right by the only junction of The M606 that links Bradord with the M62.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,103 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel advise

midland hotel bradford centre

Level Contributor
2,466 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel advise

Good Gosh AdamHornets is everywhere.

I just spent New Year in Bradford and thought I would check the Bradford forum to sing it's praises and what do I find? London expert Adamhornets giving help here as well.

Essex
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel advise

The Whitcliffe hotel in Cleckheaton

1.5 miles from junction 26 of the M62, 40 en-suite rooms offering facilities to suit all. The en-suite rooms range from sumptuous king-size 4 posters, executive, family, full sized double and single beds.

This is a three star hotel offering comfortable, well-equipped accommodation. Spacious public areas provide a variety of amenities including several meeting rooms, two attractive bars, the popular Flickers Brasserie and the Tudor Function room. You can also enjoy plenty of parking, great service and wonderful Yorkshire home cooking.

Nice hotel and not expensive

Get answers to your questions about Bradford