We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation near Weald Downland

Which Chichester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
accomodation near Weald Downland

I am hoping to take a couple courses at Weald Downland . I would appreciate help with nearby accomodation. Easy access to the museum is first priority as I will not be driving.I am hoping to keep it around a 100 pounds a night.

Thanks

west sussex
Level Contributor
41 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation near Weald Downland

Hi

The Sussex Weald and download museum is great. I love it there. It is as we say 'out in the sticks', very rural in the village of singleton, so if you want to stay within walking distance and not spend too much maybe search for bed and breakfast in singleton. There is one called rose cottage that looks nice, I have Not personally stayed there but there are good reviews on this site.

You could also try west dean or lavant villages.

I would think the museum is on a bus route. You could also ask the museum f they know f anywhere to stay, or look up accommodation in the Chichester area?

Enjoy your trip and your course

Marion

Edited: 5:09 pm, February 20, 2012
Rowlands Castle...
Level Contributor
57 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation near Weald Downland

www.theoldpostofficesingleton.co.uk

is another one to look at perhaps ?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation near Weald Downland

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1759767-d175…

:)

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,261 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation near Weald Downland

This is one of my favourites nearby : http://www.thefoxgoesfree.com/

Mike

5. Re: accomodation near Weald Downland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, August 24, 2013