We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

NORFOLK
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

Hi

Could anyone tell me the approximate price for tickets for the festival of speed. I am thinking of getting some for next year but am not sure if it's in my price range or not as I can't seem to find any information.

I know it won't be cheap, hope the shock won't kill me!

Thankyou

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

You will be looking at around £50 pp per day Tickets will probably be on sale at the start of 2011

NORFOLK
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

Thanks very much for the info it was really helpful

London
Level Contributor
873 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

I've not done the Festival of Speed (yet!) but went to the Goodwood Revival this year - I think the price structure was about the same.

Entrance was £50 for the Saturday or Sunday, Friday a bit cheaper or a 3 day ticket for around £100.

There is also an option to purchase Granstand seats, which start at around £50 on top of the entrance ticket - not neccessary though, as there are plenty of bankside spots to sit (take a picnic blanket or a folding stool).

just be careful not to buy a Granstand ticket instead of the entrance one, as i nearly did!

Edit: tickets are now on sale - a couple of quid over the prices i mentioned above:

https:/…festivalofspeed.aspx

Edited: 10:39 am, November 16, 2010
West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

Hi again

Just to say that if you are thinking of coming to Goodwood FOS you will need to look quickly for somewhere to stay as it is scarce during these events and the price usually doubles. There are some campsites around for cheapness. Otherwise you can find yourself quite a distance away.

Good advice to take a picnic with you as food on site is expensive, like all big events so no change there then.

Have to say Revival is a much better event, but if you are into modern and F1 etc then FOS is for you

NORFOLK
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

Thankyou so much for the info it was really useful.

6. Re: Ticket pricing for Goodwood festival of speed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, May 16, 2011