We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!!

russia
1 post
Save Topic
Help!!!

Hi! I'm planning to come to England next month and i have no idea how to get to Arundel from London. Please give me this information . Thank you

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!!

Trains depart from London Victoria Station. There are 2 a hour during the day (less in the evening) and the journey takes about 85 minutes. Return fares start at 18GBP for a cheap day return for travel after 9.30am.

The station is half a mile south of the town centre. More at www.nationalrail.co.uk

Hope that helps!

Adam C

uk
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!!

You can get train from London Victoria Station which goes to Arundel takes about 1hr 30 mins on a good day! You can also pick train up at Gatwick Airport if you are flying to Gatwick.

gravesend
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!!

Arundel is a lovely town you should enjoy it no end. When you get off the train, it is very easy to get into town, just look left and follow the road to the roundabout. then instead of following the raod around to the left, cross over and take the 2nd road this leads you to the bottom of the main hill and you can get to the castle, cathedral and everything else from here.