We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GM&G - Whats the fuss??

surrey
1 post
Save Topic
GM&G - Whats the fuss??

Hi we have just returned from holiday having received a fantastic service from GM&G. It appears like most things in life we are all to quick to criticise yet forget to show praise when it is due. They were on time for both our arrival and departure and helped us with our luggage. You were obviously the unfortunate few who encountered a bad service, and from what I can see, I'd ask the question of why did you get a fine in the first place? Were you late? Or did you turn up exceptionally early for your allotted time? Plus, how many of you who have posted comments concerning a bad service have ever posted comments about a good service you received. Probably none because thats the type of people you are...

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GM&G - Whats the fuss??

Jimny, I'm not sure you understood the problem people were having with GM&G. It was not that they turne up late or early and GM&G imposed fines on their customers. Rather it was that once GM&G took possession of their cars, GM&G then parked them somewhere illegal and got parking tickets. These went to the car owner not to GM&G. Wouldn't you be upset if a parking ticket arrived in the mail for you for the time that GM&G was looking after your car.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GM&G - Whats the fuss??

This is interesting. I assume you are talking about Gatwick Meet and Greet as mentioned previously on Tripadvisor:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186404-i1214-k145…

3. Re: GM&G - Whats the fuss??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 19, 2009