We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer to Heathrow

Coventry UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer to Heathrow

Hi. Does anyone have any recommendations for transport from Coventry to Heathrow terminal 5? Looking for a good local company who will charge a reasonable price.

thanks

Coventry Cathedral
Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
Lexington...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer to Heathrow

Try the coach. Just 12 gbp.

Lexington...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer to Heathrow

Try the coach. Just 12 gbp.

London, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer to Heathrow

Cant say I know anyone specific, but I think there's a probably of multitude of private transfer taxis you could get, but Im guessing you would need to allow over £100 budget for that...

In the end, I ended up using the coach (N.Express)

I think to T5, it would be just over 2 hours and it stops at Warwick Parkway and T1/T3 en route.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer to Heathrow

The National Express Bus leaves from Pool Meadow bus Station in Coventry and will go to Heathrow Terminal 3. There you just take the free train to Terminal 5. The cost depends on when you book in advance and what time you travel. Typically it's about £30. The £12 quote I believe is based upon a return fare travelling early in the morning say about 2 am.

5. Re: Airport transfer to Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, November 17, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Coventry