We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Staying here next month and wanted to know if there is a cinema or some sort of entertainment that is within walking distance

Coventry Cathedral
Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals
coventry
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

The Sky Dome complex is just down the road (5 minutes walk).There is a couple of nightclubs an Odeon cinema and bars in this complex.You are now in walking distance of everything in the city centre.

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Cheers CR, Thanks for the quick response

Coventry
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Alternatively you can toddle up Albany Road (see the plaque at no 51 where Jerry Dammers used to live and 2-Tone records was founded), up to Earlsdon Street where there are a few cafes and pubs.

Coventry
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Hi Lardy UK

Please let me know when you are staying and I can arrange for some local information leaflets to be collacted for you, together with a town centre map highlighting the nearest Cinema, which is only a few minutes walk away.

kind regards,

Steven Cosgrove

General Manager

Ramada Hotel & Suites Coventry

steven.cosgrove@ramadacoventry.co.uk

Shropshire UK
Level Contributor
657 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Hi Steven,

those leaflets would be appreciated. We are staying on the 20th May

regards

Lardy

Coventry
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

Hello Lardy,

Can you email on steven.cosgrove@ramadacovnetry.co.uk to give me your name, so I can know for your arrival please?

Kind regards

Steven

7. Re: Ramada Hotel and Suites - Whats near by?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, October 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Coventry