We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Heacham
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Hi,

I'll be travelling with my friend and her daughters to a show at the the Alexandra Theatre in February. We plan on getting to Birmingham early afternoon and I'm looking for advice on where to park the car until after the concert - not too far away but ideally somewhere where we would be parked on the right side of town to be heading home towards Nottingham via the A38/M6. (In other words I'm navigating and don't want to get us lost in Birmingham when we leave)

Any ideas gratefully received.

Cheers

Lynda

Solihull
Level Contributor
4,115 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Does this help?

atgtickets.com/venues/…venuedetails

Heacham
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Thanks, I'll look into that.

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
632 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Park at the mailbox- well signposted, well lit and on the A38. It is an easy walk under the A38 ( not a horrid subway) to the Alex which opposite and easy to spot from the mailbox car park.

Hope that helps

Heacham
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Mailbox sounds great - thanks.

Midlands
Level Contributor
205 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Use the Town Hall car park at postcode B5 4AF, it is cheaper than the mailbox car park and is also on the same side of the A38 as the Alexandra Theatre.

Heacham
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

Thanks, that looks good :)

7. Re: Parking for Alexandra Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 24, 2014