We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

premier apartments birmingham

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
745 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
premier apartments birmingham

Hi all. I was just wondering if someone could answer a quick question. I have booked four nights in december in the premier apartments in birmingham and i just wanted to see if any one knew if they charge a deposit and if so how much? I need to know what limit i will need to have on my credit card! Thanks

dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: premier apartments birmingham

would you recommend Premier Apartments now, having stayed there ?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
745 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: premier apartments birmingham

Yes if you can get it cheap. We are going again in Dec this year and we got a price of 321 euro for 3 nights in a one bed apartment. We checked out some of the hotels i was considering the last time we went. Dont know if you'vre been to birmingham before but most of them were a bit dingy looking! I was really glad i picked the apartments, although i was surprised at how worn some of the appliances and that looked especially since it had only opened a few months before we went.

Its a bit of a weird place and the main receptionist bloke is a bit creepy looking! But its not too bad and I would consider it to be good value for such a nice central place. Its nice to get some food in the metro tesco which is about 10 mins away and cook it because they give you everything you need in the kitchen. Fridge freezer is huge! If your going in nov/dec check out the christmas market, its pretty cool.