We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flexible self-catering

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Flexible self-catering

Argh! I usually stay in a great little flat at 4 Bancroft Place on my Stratford visits - but it's booked up for the dates in July (a Thursday through to following Wed, ie six nights) I need it. Am finding it impossible so far to find any other self-catering places that do not have rigid changeover days of eg Sat to Sat. Does anyone know one? Just for two people, walkable to centre of town... Thanks in advance!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,641 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flexible self-catering

Have you had a look on holidaylettings? I found one (there may be others) that seems to have flexibility on changeover dates, and also availability, a ten minute walk from town (dopn't know if this would fit your bill)

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…70913

Another here, in the centre

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…137818

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flexible self-catering

Ooh, thank you! The Boscote one looks like it might work out. The other one says it is flexible but actually isn't except out of season when you call them ... which is fair enough but annoying that this is not clearer on the website. Thanks so much for your help though!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,641 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flexible self-catering

You're welcome - hope you get sorted :)

4. Re: Flexible self-catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, April 06, 2011
5. Re: Flexible self-catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Stratford-upon-Avon