We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wellsbourne market

halesowen
1 post
Save Topic
wellsbourne market

can anyone tell me if the market is on may day monday please

1. Re: wellsbourne market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:53 am, November 08, 2015
Millom, United...
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wellsbourne market

Hi Holly,

It is open every Saturday and every Bank Holiday Monday. Opens at 8am, go early on Monday though as it will be rammed.

coventry
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wellsbourne market

Cathco is wright get there for 8 or 9 because it will be rammed.

coventry
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wellsbourne market

HalesowenHolly Bassettspole market is open on bank holiday monday.Same sort of thing as wellsbourne (as big as)but it is nearer to you. it is just outside Tamworth.

conlangers
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: wellsbourne market

Hi

planning a trip to the wellsbourne market this saturday from leamington. i was wondering if anyone knew; which bus i need?; what stop i need to get of at? and what time the bus is at around 9am

(pushing it know ;) )

Really Appreciate it

C

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,501 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wellsbourne market

The bus you need is the 18 or X18, Stagecoach. Have a look at Stagecoach Warwickshire for the times, and if you ask, the driver will usually drop you off at the entrance.

7. Re: wellsbourne market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stratford-upon-Avon