We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would you live in Kenilworth?

Yamba NSW
Level Contributor
215 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Would you live in Kenilworth?

I am applying for a 12mth teaching exchange from Australia and Kenilworth is an option. I would like to hear from people that live in or close to Kenilworth to give me their thoughts. I have 3 children who will be 13, 12 and 9 and play lots of sport, particularly loving soccer! We plan to do as much travelling as we can during holidays.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Would you live in Kenilworth?

Oh yes - and around the Clinton Lane/ Priorsfield area - however further out of town but still popular - 5 mins walk from the Castle.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Would you live in Kenilworth?

Me again. We used to live just around the corner from Percy Road - and loved it there as you are so close to open countryside and there's that little parade of shops which are great when you need a pint of milk or to post a letter!

Nuneaton
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Would you live in Kenilworth?

thank you very much for the information.

Is gonna help us a lot.

we are going to have a look around this weekend again and will definitely go and see the addresses.

Thanks

14. Re: Would you live in Kenilworth?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, April 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kenilworth