We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th get together celebration.14 people

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
30th get together celebration.14 people

we are from bolton and would like som advice on where to go in newcastle i want to book the sand man hotel. is this central to bars and clubs ?? i was also thinking of booking the party cruise , is it any good or do you think itl take up to much time of our one nite stay. also any pub and club recomendations would be good. thankyou xx

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
806 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30th get together celebration.14 people

Newcastle has a small city centre so your never to far away from bars or the nightlife, Your hotel is by the football ground. A five minute walk will take you to gate complex, lots of bars in there.

I have done the Tyne cruise a couple of time but if your only coming for one night probably better to leave it out

Bolton, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 30th get together celebration.14 people

thankyou so much for you reply. ill book the hotel. still need to research a few more bars there are different areas from what i can gather. would hate to be wondering aimlesly. x

3. Re: 30th get together celebration.14 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 13, 2015