We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Weekend 2014

Singapore
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easter Weekend 2014

Hi all,

I've been looking forward to my trip to Newcastle next Friday and Saturday and will be catching the EPL match against Swansea. *mixed feelings as the club is rather pathetic now*

Since it's an Easter weekend, I'm just wondering if there's any special events or interesting activities to participate in? Is there anything else I must take note of? Will opening hours of main attractions be changed? How is the crowd like?

Thanks all. And see you in a week!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
979 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Weekend 2014

Hi again wanteck

At least Remy should be fit next week so you stand half a chance of seeing the home team score!

Cant find anything special going on but theres always loads to do and see in the area, I will keep an eye out and post here if there is anything that looks especially interesting

Singapore
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Weekend 2014

Pablo. Thanks very much again for being so helpful! You are right, at least I'll get to see Remy. Sissoko and Debuchy will most probably be back too. It's been disastrous the past few matches. Oh yes, What is a good time to be at the stadium for the 3pm match?

3. Re: Easter Weekend 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne