We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Indian restaurants in Newcastle

Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Good Indian restaurants in Newcastle

I've recently moved to the area and I'm looking for recommendations for a good Indian restaurant. Ideally serving either South Indian cuisine or more standard curries. So far we've tried both the Kamal balti house (which we found to be fairly dull) and Vujon (which was terrible). Any suggestions would be great!

(Also any suggestions for good Indian takeaways in the Jesmond area would be appreciated too!) thanks!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Good Indian restaurants in Newcastle

Forgot about Jesmond I went to Valley junction a while back and it was very good. On a train is a nice novelty too

12. Re: Good Indian restaurants in Newcastle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne