We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
GLASGOW
1 post
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

Hi

I'm looking for a place that will feed 8 hungover ladies near the train station on a Sunday morning? Preferably somewhere that does a good line in pancakes ?

Our train back is at 1 so somewhere that opens around 10am as well I reckon.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

Gail

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

Hi Gail

Union rooms - a weather spoons bar opens 8am on Sundays. I can't comment on the quality or availability of pancakes but I have passed it Sunday morning on occasion and it has been busy. Just over the road from central station.

Maybe you could check out their breakfast menu when your out Saturday night?

Good luck and enjoy your weekend

Newcastle
Level Contributor
628 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

union rooms, full breakfast and a pint cannot beat it at 8 in the morning !!!!!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

Olive & Bean on Clayton Street, no pancakes but great croissants & bagels.Only a 5 minute walk from the train station as well

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
888 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

hey just join the rest of the stags and hens, its amazing how many people are into bacon and beer at that time in the morning and lets face it weatherspoons cant be beat for value, and they do great coffee, think they are upsetting starbucks around the corner mmmm should we pay£1 for a coffee at spoons or gan round the corner to starbucks nee brainer wor kid.

hope ye liked wor toon

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

Just so you know Gail I also offer a free Geordie translation service if required :D

6. Re: Sunday Brunch Near Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 01, 2014