We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

N Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Hi.

Group of 14 police officers from N Ireland heading over for a stag weekend in Newcastle!!

Arriving Friday 23 - Leaving Sun 25.

Looking for any suggestions or if there are groups of sexy ladies out there willing to accompany N Ireland's finest... Then post me a reply!

Colin

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Hi Colin

Im a geordie lass who goes out on the toon most sat nights with my mates!

we will prob be out that weekend anyway, but any help you need with places to go etc just drop me a line and ill be more than happy to help!!

We will more than willing to help out 14 irish police men!!

claire

N Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Hi Claire!

Thanks very much for replying!

We are arriving on Friday nite and I have booked a meal at Tiger Tiger for 8pm. We have a private booth booked from 630pm.

What is this place like?

On Saturday we may be taking one of those bus clubclass tours! It sounds fun! Do u know anything about this?

And of course u will be more than welcome to join us on our wee tour!

Colin

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Tiger Tiger is a brill night club, never ate there before though.

It is split up in differnet sections so has something for everyone and when you walk into different bits t feels like you have walked into a differnet club.

downstairs is just gneral seating wih aladdins cave at back

upstairs you have the club-heavy house and general bar music

whatever your into you will have a good night in there.

dont now about the bus tour what exactly is it and it might dawn on me?

N Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Claire

It's a clubclass bus tour. A silver double decker bus which caters mainly for stag and hen parties.

It takes u around four different pubs/clubs, guarantees u entry straight away.. No need to queue... etc.

Costs £25 a head. There is a website - clubclass tours.

It is maybe not that good then if u aint heard about it!

Colin

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

I have never heard of it and have never seeit when out, but that desnt mean it isnt good

do you know wha pubs you go to?

N Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Not really..

Perhaps u could assist!

We want wild bars with plenty of gorgeous women!

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

well you should have no problem finding gorgeous women, we are all gorgeous up here!!

they are various areas for a night out depending what you want.

there is the quayside which tends to be an older crowd (late 20's upwards) bars are really good down there and there is sea nightclub for clubbing which is a good late spot.

there is the gate which is an indoor complex with various bars and restaurants and this is right next door to tiger tiger and a bar called sam jaks which if you like the women you must go to it has girls high up dancing wearing bikinis and chaffs doing fire dancing and such like-very entertaining.

there is also "central station area" which stretches from train station all the wat along the bottom of bigg market (DO NOT GO THERE!!) with rather classy bars that arnt as lively.

overall anywahere you go you will find good bars and plenty girls. Just head for city centre and you cant go wrong just stay clear of the bigg market it charva city and not pleasent!

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

sorry forgot to say

across the river is buffalo joes which is pretty wild and baja beach club

if your after wild i would head for buff joes, sam jaks, depends what sort of wild you want?

N Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

Claire

Thamx for the advice! U have been great help! We have been told of a number of those places which u have told us about.

Think I will ditch the bus tour idea.. Cannot get much of a review on that! Will probably just visit a few of the bars which u have mentioned.

Wild? Well us Irish guys know how to have a very very good time! As long as there is alcohol and sexy newcastle girls.. I am sure we will have a very successful and fulfilling trip!

LOL

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
654 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Stag Weekend Newcastle 23 - 25 September 2005

glad i could be of assistance!!

im sure you will have a very good time newcastle is an absolutley brill night out

enjoy!!

Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne