We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to New castle

Which Newcastle upon Tyne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
India Delhi
3 posts
Save Topic
Relocating to New castle

I will be relocating to New castle for a year by end of may.

My office address there would be NIRS2 BP3302 Benton Park View, Newcastle

NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom,

Please suggest me some cheap accomadations near by residential areas to that place. Also let me know if i can book some guest or service appartments for myself before i reach.

Que
UK
Level Contributor
639 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Relocating to New castle

Benton is quite a nice area - you may be able to find something within walking distance. Gosforth or Jesmond are also close by, but I think the rent may be quite expensive if you are on your own.

It's difficult to recommend anywhere without knowing your budget, so the best thing would be for you to contact some local letting agents who can send you details of properties nearby within your price range.

Here's somewhere you could start - you fill in your details and the email goes to many different agents at the same time.

email4property.co.uk/newcastle/form_letting.…

Que

NEWCASTLE
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Relocating to New castle

We are a serviced apartment company and relocation agent based in Newcastle . If you have any further information please contact 01912813129 or email info@week2week.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you

3. Re: Relocating to New castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:25 am, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne