We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

Which Staffordshire hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hull, England
Level Contributor
50 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

Hi all,

im thinking of bookng a short break here for end of April, just me and the husband, i was wondering if someone could tell me which is better squirrel lodge or woodpecker lodge? There is £18 difference between the two.

Thanks in advance

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,395 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

Hi,

Sorry, I can't advise on which is the best as I've never stayed there, but judging by the reviews on here it looks like all the vaious lodges are good ..........

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

any one got any pictures off squirrel lodge at quarry walk ,cheadle. going next week reviews seem poor so am bit worried

Hull, England
Level Contributor
50 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

Hi mark, I stayed in a woodpecker lodge 4 last month, check out my review and fotos of inside and outside lodge, on my mobile so cant provide a link, donna79 . No need to worry lodge is great, cannot understand any negative reviews!! Cannot advise on squirrel lodge though, when I booked it was 18 pound more to stay in woodpecker if this helps

Edited: 10:19 am, June 07, 2012
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

Was the hot tub under cover in the woodpecker lodge?

5. Re: quarry walk lodges..which to choose? squirrel or woodpecker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 10, 2014