We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonehenge/Glastonbury/Chalice Wells from London

Which Glastonbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Stonehenge/Glastonbury/Chalice Wells from London

Hi! I have tried to search old postings but the websites that have been listed for these tours are no long in service. I am going to be in London for 3 days, May 6th-8th and was wanting to make a day trip out to Stonehenge. A few tour sites I have seen had a tour from London to Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Chalice Wells etc. however when I contact them I get a return for the domain not existing. Are there any good, reputable day tours out of London that include these attractions? I'm a big fan of King Arthur related things so this tour seemed perfect for me but now I am discouraged that I can't find any good companies that have this one.

I posted this on the London topic board and it was suggested I post it here as well for additional responses. Thanks for any help!

Kent
Level Contributor
104 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stonehenge/Glastonbury/Chalice Wells from London

Have you looked at londontoolkit.com/whattodo/stonehenge_tours.…

Dayton
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stonehenge/Glastonbury/Chalice Wells from London

Unfortunately that seems to be the only company i can find that gives tours, but Friday only, which of course I wont be there :(

3. Re: Stonehenge/Glastonbury/Chalice Wells from London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 21, 2009