We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Loopystimlin

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,655 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
To Loopystimlin

Hi

you mean you stay in Koryu? If right which room you stay at? Because we booked the double room on the top floor, I guess.

thanks

lulu from UK

Wokingham, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To Loopystimlin

Hi Steplulu

You have probably already been there by now. We had the twin room on the first floor. Hope you had a good time in Bath!

Loopy

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,655 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To Loopystimlin

Yes I have been there. We stay on the top floor double room. you are right the deocrate little bit old and tired but very good price and so close to the town. No traffice sounds at all and offer the parking.

Very clean guest house and the staffs very friendly.

I like Bath city would like go there again in summer. I would like to stay in Koryu again cos the price good for me, of course we can paid more £20 find the nice or modern room but I would like to save for shopping or meals.

I like the Christmas Market too.

3. Re: To Loopystimlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, August 26, 2009