We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental return query

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental return query

We are planning to drop off a Europcar rental in Bath in June. I can see that the rental depot is in Brassmill Lane. Does anyone know if there is a bus service back to Bath centre? Or a Europcar shuttle? We will be staying at James Street West which is just off the A4 near Midland Bridge or that is what it looks like on google maps!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,355 Reviews
from $131.50*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from $140.20*
$155.80
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Bath...
854 Reviews
from $198.70*
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
461 Reviews
from $105.80*
Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
12,183 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental return query

There is a bus service (I think more than one) along Newbridge Road, which Brassmill Lane is off. A taxi would be about £7 I guess. Worth asking Europcar directly if they will drop you at your hotel.

London
Level Contributor
26 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental return query

Yes tell them that Enterprise rental offers free dropoffs and you've enquired with them and willing to switch providers if it comes to it.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental return query

Thanks everyone for your help. I will approach the rental company for a drop off.

4. Re: Car rental return query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 26, 2015