We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Shop

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham AL
2 posts
Save Topic
The Shop

My family went by the shop a few times before we actually went inside. We were on our way out of town and wanted to just look for a minute. Big Mistake!

There is soo much to see and it is impossible to just "look around for a few minutes". You could easily spend hours just looking at everything. Each piece is just detailed and beautiful as can be. I would like to order other pieces and have them sent to the USA if possible.

Is there a web site for the shop? I ended up buying a miniature banjo for my husband. Now I would like to get some things for myself.

Birmingham AL
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Shop

Name of the shop is Caroline Neville's Miniatures.

UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Shop

so whereabouts is it in Bath ? I can't find it on the net - and have never noticed it..... whereabouts was it ?

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Shop

It's Caroline Nevill. http://www.carolinenevillminiatures.co.uk/

UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Shop

Thanks, LeeB ! Now I can go and look for myself !

I'm always looking for tiny household items I can pack in my bag and use at the evening classes for 'vocabulary practice' and games ! I've got a wonderful collection of body parts (children's toys and horror items !) which I keep in a Body Shop bag... to my (adult) students' amusement. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't noticed this shop before, despite going up Broad street quite regularly !

I hope Flossie hasn't given up waiting for a reply and misses the link !

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Shop

Nolana: The items on her website look lovely. Next time I'm in Bath, I'll check out the store.

6. Re: The Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 13, 2009